- To help make this hostel a safe & comfortable place for travelers to stay, you are required to read and follow these rules.
- There are daytime Cleaning from 10am to 4pm but you will be able to get in.
- There are curfew hours Guests are asked to be in at a reasonable hour and must respect the house rules of quiet time after 10:30 PM
- REMOVE YOUR SHOES at the door.
- NO SMOKING—in the Hostel or on the property
- NO INTOXICATION -This is not a party pad. If you are into drinking and doing the bars find some place else to crash.
- NO DRUGS -Anyone doing any of these things, drugs, smoking or drinking will be asked to leave.
· Use of sleeping bags is prohibited. - Sheets and pillow cases are provided and MUST be used on the beds. Ask if you need an extra pillow don’t take from the other beds.
· Bed linens must be removed and put in laundry when checking out. Leave your folded blanket with pillow on top on the bed.
· Room must be tidy at all times and trash removed.
· Keep your things in your space. Pick it up and put it away in you pack.
· NO EATING in your room. Please use dinning area or outside on decks or back yard BBQ area.
KITCHEN-- Hours 6 AM - 9 PM.
Free coffee and tea is available for our guests.
Shelves for Guests dry food are marked! Respect other guests food items
.Refrigerator, Please use shelves and drawer marked for guest use only and put your name on your food items.
Clean up as you go. Don’t leave dirty dishes, pots, pans, or utensils in the sink or on the counter. After use, wash them and. put them back where you found them.
Eating is prohibited in the bedrooms and living room... Please use the dining room, outside decks or BBQ area.
To conserve hot water Limit your shower time to 5 minutes.
Wipe down and dry the shower after use.
Clean Bathroom after each use!
When checking out put your used towel, sheets and pillow case in the laundry.
By sighing the registration form I agree with and understand the policy of the HOSTEL